Guide to shopping 25¢ Sale
This can be intimidating if you are not prepared for it, and...
25¢ Clothing Sale Guide
For these sales we pull unsorted (or loosely sorted) clothing from our warehouse for our customers to sort through (as shown in the picture). This can be intimidating if you are not prepared for it, and is not for everyone, but for those treasure hunters out there, this is where you can find some of the best clothing for a quarter. The goal here is to give you some pointers on how to prepare and get those great deals without getting overwhelmed.
1. Eat a good meal ahead of time.
You will spend some time going though the piles of clothing and you don't want to run out of energy before you are done. You want to eat something to give you that energy and not so much that you start to feel sleepy.
2. Come with a friend or two. If you plan ahead and with a partner or two, you can go through more clothing by dividing and conquering. While you are preparing (maybe while you're eating before hand) you can share what you may be looking for like sizes, color, etc...
3. Plan the time. This will take a few hours to go through and you need to plan accordingly. In your planning if you have kids, you will probably want to leave them with a sitter. Most kids cannot sit still long enough for you to take the time to sort through the clothing.
4. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. You will be standing or sitting on the floor for long periods of time and want to be comfortable while sorting. You may even want to wear clothing that you can try items on over the top of.
5. Bring Water. You are going to work up a sweat and need to rehydrate. Bringing a bottle of water with you will help keep you hydrated. This will also help prevent heat exhaustion.
Now you have the tools to be a true treasure hunter and find those deals you hear about.